XXVIII International Scientific Conference of Undergraduate and Graduate Students and Young Scientists «Lomonosov» is organized within the framework of the International Scientific Youth Forum "Lomonosov-2021" in April 2021. The Conference will be held remotely.
lomonosov-msu.ru is the official website of the Conference. The website provides general information about the Conference, the topics and the structure of each section, abstract style guidelines and the system of electronic registration.
The Conference is divided into the following sections:
- Artificial Intelligence as an Innovative Digital and Social Resource for Public Administration
- Asian and African Studies
- Bioengineering and Bioinformatics
- Business Administration and Entrepreneurship
- Business Management in the Digital Economy
- Computational Mathematics and Cybernetics
- Cultural Policy and Humanitarian Governance
- Foreign Languages and Area Studies
- Fundamental Materials Science and Nanomaterials
- Fundamental Medicine
- Globalistics and Geopolitics
- History and Art History
- Innovative Economics and Econometrics
- Innovative Natural Resources Management
- Law Sciences
- Mathematics and Mechanics
- Philosophy. Cultural studies. Religious studies
- Political Science
- Problems of preserving the cultural and linguistic diversity of the Russian Federation
- Public Administration
- Public relations and theory of communication
- Social Studies and Modernity
- Soil Science
- Space Research in the Modern Context
- State Audit
- Teacher Education and Educational Technologies
- Teaching Russian language and fundamental subjects to foreign students
- Theory, History and Methodology of Translation
- World Politics
Also within the framework of the Vernadsky scientific and educational consortia uniting Moscow State University, several regional universities, research institutes and socially oriented federal and regional business, regional platforms of the XXVIII International Scientific Conference of Undergraduate and Graduate Students and Young Scientists “Lomonosov” were organized:
- Vernadsky - Sarov
- Vernadsky - Ulyanovsk region
- Vernadsky - Tambov region
- Vernadsky - Udmurtia
- Vernadsky - Chechen Republic
- Vernadsky - Kuzbass
- Vernadsky - Altai Territory
Official languages of the Conference are Russian and English. The Conference welcomes students (specialists, bachelors and masters), postgraduate students and young scientists from any country of the world under the age of 35 – including students, postgraduates and staff of universities and academic institutions from Russia and abroad.
The term young scientists refers to postgraduates, lecturers and assistant professors. The participation of Ph.D. and D. Sc. is regulated according to the distinction traditionally accepted in Russia: Professors and Doctors of Science cannot participate even if they are younger than 36 years old while the participation of the Candidates of Science under the age of 35 is restricted by the decisions of the Organizing Committees of particular sub-sessions.
If the research presented at the Conference is done in co-authorship, each of the co-authors should meet the standard requirements given above. Co-authorship with an academic supervisor is not allowed but providing special thanks to your academic supervisor as a comment is most welcome. The number of co-authors is determined by the Organizing Committees of each particular session.
Those wishing to participate in the Conference should submit their proposal/abstract to the organizing committee STRICKTLY through the electronic registration system before 3th of March 2021 (inclusive). Applications received by email are neither considered nor registered.
Expert examination and competitive selection of applications are performed by the expert councils of the Conference’s sessions headed by leading scientists of Lomonosov Moscow State University in t. Selected participants receive the notification of acceptance by the Organizing Committee based upon the decision of the expert councils no later than three weeks prior to the start of the Conference.
A DVD with all the abstracts (with ISBN) is distributed to the participants of the Conference. Besides the abstracts are posted on the official website of the Conference.
The authors of the most outstanding reports are awarded honorary diplomas of the Conference upon the proposal of the expert councils.