1) General pedagogy
2) Psychological aspects of education
3) Methodology of teaching foreign languages
4) Modern educational technologies
5) Pedagogical education
6) Correctional pedagogy and inclusive education
7) Problems of education
Evaluation criteria for abstracts:
1. Content: the author's result is formulated in the theses. The purpose of the conference is to exchange scientific achievements, therefore, of interest are messages containing new approaches or conclusions, supported by factual material and received by the author on the basis of a certain method, which should be reflected in the theses. If the abstracts formulate the results of the whole team, but do not say about the personal achievements of the author, then the abstracts will be rejected.
2. Originality: are there any new problem statements, ideas, methods in the theses? For example, if the work is intended to reaffirm a well-known judgment, the work will be rated low.
3. Adequacy: to what extent the problem statement and methods of its solution correspond to the real situation in education. For example, the proposal to switch to universal individual education under the current conditions is not practically feasible.
4. Consistency: how fully the problem has been investigated, whether it is considered from different points of view, whether different methods were used to solve it.
5. Argumentation: are there any indications in the theses (only indications are enough) on the nature of the argumentation, theoretical reasoning, experimental data that will be presented in the report.
Requirements for presentations. Duration of reports.
The lecture and questions are strictly 10 minutes per participant. 7 minutes for a report, 3 minutes for questions. The regulations are tough. Participants report only on specific results obtained in the course of their research.
Executive secretary of the section:
Parshina Maria Mikhailovna