International scientific conference of students and young scientists "Lomonosov-2018"
Teaching Russian language and fundamental subjects to foreign students
The section is held in the Institute of Russian language and culture of Lomonosov Moscow State University. The Institute carries on traditions of pre-university courses for foreign students in Lomonosov Moscow State University and is nowadays the first-rate organization in Russia teaching Russian as a foreign language and organizing pre-university preparation for foreign students all over the world.
A. Zabrovsky, Ass. Prof., Ph.D., deputy director for research (IRLC MSU);
D. Pichugina, Ass. Prof., Dr.Sc. (Chemistry), head of the department of natural sciences and humanities (IRLC MSU).
O. Rozhdestvenskaya, senior lecturer (IRLC MSU).
The Head – E. Kovtun, Prof., Doctor of Philology, Director of IRLC MSU.
Members of the Expert Council:
N. Bezaeva, Ass. Prof., Dr. Sc. (Physics and Mathematics);
A. Bogomolov, Prof., D.Ed.;
T. Vladimirova, Prof., D.Ed.;
E. Konyuhova, Ass. Prof., Ph.D.;
T. Kuznetsova, Prof., D.Ed.;
L. Farisenkova, Prof., Doctor of Philology.
Questions for discussion:
1. Methods of preparing foreign students for the further education in Lomonosov Moscow State University and other universities in Russia per the pre-university program including teaching of Russian language and main disciplines.
2. Analysis of the effectiveness of traditional and innovative methods of teaching Russian language, natural sciences and the humanities for foreign students.
3. The specifics of the perception of Russian history, geography, culture, traditions and mentality.
4. The enhancement of the learning motivation of foreign students and cooperation with other faculties of Lomonosov Moscow State University.
5. Learning and teaching support: elaboration and implementation of new educational programs, courses, textbooks and manuals.
Olga Rozhdestvenskaya, email@example.com.