International Chugaev Conference on Coordination Chemistry is held in different regions of Russia every two years. It is the largest in CIS countries scientific forum covering both fundamental and applied aspects of modern coordination chemistry. One of its major tasks is to strengthen the role of fundamental research in solving practical problems. The Conference has a high international reputation.
25th Chugaev Conference will be held in Suzdal, Russia in the International Year of Chemistry. The conference program includes reports of leading scientists, oral communication on actual problem of coordination chemistry, huge poster sessions, and a school for young scientist. Roundtables on the most important and promising projects in the field of coordination and organometallic chemistry are also planned during the Conference.
Suzdal is a conference cite for the first time. Nevertheless it is the well-known historical and cultural center of ancient Russia. It attracts the tourist from every corner of the globe because Suzdal is one of the most beautiful Russian towns located not far from Moscow. A social program for the Conference participants and accompanying persons will be organized
SECTIONS AND TOPICS
- Methods of coordination compounds synthesis;
- Structure and properties of coordination compounds;
- Theoretical aspects of coordination chemistry;
- Mechanisms and intermediates of complex formation;
- Ligand reaction in the inner sphere of metal complexes;
- Metal-complex catalysis;
- Bio-inorganic chemistry;
- Supramolecular chemistry of coordination compounds;
- Аpplications of coordination chemistry in nanotechnology, material sciences, organic synthesis, ecology, medicine, agriculture, etc.
Conference program includes:
- plenary lectures (30 minutes);
- oral communications (20 minutes);
- poster session;
- round tables:
-- Official languages of the Conference is Russian and English.