Photogrammetric and computer vision methods for surveillance, biometrics, biomedical imaging and diagnostics attract growing attention in recent years. Nowadays such interdisciplinary collaboration is an essential point for providing new developments and tools in this area.
The 3rd International Workshop “Photogrammetric and computer vision techniques for video surveillance, biometrics and biomedicine” is intended to offer presentations and discussions of novel achievements in photogrammetric and computer vision researches for analysis of human body/features/behavior/environment both in security/surveillance applications and in biomedical tasks. This workshop is the third in a row after the successful editions in 2015 and 2017.
We invite researchers to submit the original contributions, as well as demonstrations of successful applications in accordance with but not limited to the following technical areas:
- motion and change detection from monocular or stereo images sequences
- motion analysis, object detection and tracking for video surveillance, biometrics and biomedicine
- human detection and person (re-)identification in video sequences
- human body 3D modelling, measurement and shape analysis
- human motion 3D capturing and analysis
- human action detection and recognition: gesture recognition, crowd analysis, behavior estimation
- face detection, recognition and 3D modeling
- medical imaging, visualization and systems
- vision-based computer-aided diagnostics
- virtual and augmented reality
- image analysis and photogrammetric applications for biometry and biomedicine
- mathematical morphology, shape analysis, 2D and 3D shape matching
- deep learning for object detection and recognition in video surveillance, biometrics and biomedicine