The International Congress of Young Scientists will take place at Lomonosov Moscow State University between 20th and 23rd of April within the framework of the International Youth Science Forum “Lomonosov-2021”. The Congress will be held in an online format.
The aims of the Congress are: the development of the International League of Young Scientists - an open system of interaction of intellectual youth from different countries of the world, discussion and implementation of modern formats of international scientific cooperation, the presentation and launch of joint international projects and start-ups.
The main themes discussed at the Congress will be:
- presentation of international youth projects and initiatives in the framework of the activities of the International League of Young Scientists;
- discussion of the main current areas of work of the International League of Young Scientists;
- discussion of the organizational development of the International League of Young Scientists - opening of branches and representative offices in different countries, partnership with other organizations.
A key event will be held at the Congress - an international discussion on the development of modern forms of cooperation between young people from different countries of the world.
Also within the framework of the Congress there will be a section in English: "Carpe Scientiam.The World and the COVID-19 crisis: legal, finance and social implications". In this section participants will discuss various issues:
- the impact of robots and artificial intelligence on taxation;
- unlawful use of classified information in financial organizations: Compliance and Forensic;
- COVID-19 and its Public Finance Implications.
To participate in the Congress it is necessary to submit an application via the electronic registration system until 6th of April (inclusive). The application must specify the events in which it is planned to take part - the International Congress of Young Scientists.