XXVII International Scientific Conference of Students, Postgraduates and Young Scientists "Lomonosov"
Entrepreneurship and Business Administration
You are cordially invited to submit your abstracts of papers for presentation consideration at the XXVII Lomonosov Conference – Session Entrereneurship and Business Administration. The conference will take place on April 15th 2020 at Lomonosov MSU Business School, 1-52 Leninskie Gory, Moscow, Russia.
The conference aims to bring together young researchers from all over the world. Participants will find opportunities for presenting new research, exchanging information, and discussing current issues. We invite researches to showcase their work at a combo session “Entrepreneurship”. Practice-oriented research which may have practical value for companies and entrepreneurs are highly encouraged.
Topics and Keywords
Suggested topics under the overarching session general theme include, but are not limited to:
- entrepreneurship and business creation;
- social entrepreneurship;
- corporate entrepreneurship;
- practical solution of actual problems in Russian and international companies;
- company`s strategy development;
- company financial management;
- innovation management and entrepreneurship;
- new product launch: marketing, strategy development, advertising;
- assessment of innovative projects;
- business strategy development in digital economics;
- project management;
- corporate social responsibility;
- leadership and ethics;
- organizational culture and changes;
- human resources management.
Conference languages are Russian and English.
Authors are invited to submit their abstracts in the MS Word format no later than February 27, 2020. For submission, please visit our web-site at https://lomonosov-msu.ru/rus/event/request/6500/form
No submission fee is required. All the paper will be referred through a blind review process. General inquiries regarding the call for papers should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
All accepted abstracts will be published electronically in the Lomonosov Conference Program and Abstract Book (with an ISBN number). It will be distributed to all conference participants at the conference via CD. After the conference MSUBS will consider the opportunity for participant’s papers to be published in the MSUBS’ journal.
Daria Denisova email@example.com
Albina Gimkaeva firstname.lastname@example.org