International scientific conference of students and young scientists "Lomonosov"
Public Relations and Theory of Communication
The section "Public Relations and Theory of Communication" based on an educational program "Advertisement and public relations" of Philosophical Faculty of MSU. The research supervisor of an educational program – the head of "Philosophy of Language and Communication" department Kostikova A.A., the associate professor, candidate of philosophical sciences.
The section "Public Relations and Theory of Communication" is an unique experience of interfaculty cooperation. Three oldest faculties of MSU – Philosophical, Philological and Faculty of Journalism organized 10 years ago a new platform for dialogue and discussion with representatives of professional community in the field of philosophy of language, the theory of communication, public relations, advertisement, Internet communications. The main objective of section is to draw student’, graduate student’ and young scientist’ attention to problems of modern communications. Within the Lomonosov conference the "Philosophy of Language and Communication" chair there are s workshops, business games, round table discussions and other activities with experts of fundamental and applied sciences involved. This year provides many new activities to participants.
Section Executive Committee:
Co-chairmen of the section:
Dean of Philosophical Faculty, the corresponding member of the RAS V. Mironov. – я не уверена, что член-корреспондент будет так
Dean of Journalism Faculty , prof. E. Vartanova.
Dean of Philological Faculty , prof. M. Remneva.
Vice-Chairmen of the Section:
- A. A. Kostikova, head of Philosophy of Language and Communications chair at the Faculty of Philosophy, MSU
- M. G. Shilina, senior research assistant of Advertising and Public Relations chair at the Faculty of Journalism, MSU
- M. N. Volodina, professor of German Linguistics chair of the Faculty of Philology, MSU
Executive secretary: Yulia Kryukova, postgraduate student of Philosophy Faculty.
1. Communication in the modern world.
Subsection leader: A. A. Kostikova, head of Philosophy of Language and Communication chair at the Faculty of Philosophy, MSU.
2. Communication management.
Subsection leader: E. N. Pashentsev, Doctor of Historical Sciences, professor of General History chair, MGPU.
3. Decision-making: communicative strategy and social practicians.
Subsection leader: G. V. Sorina, professor of Philosophy of Language and Communication chair at the Faculty of Philosophy, MSU.
4. Public relations in business. Subsection leader: D. I. Sharonov, the associate professor of Philosophy of Language and Communication chair at the Faculty of Philosophy, MSU.
5. Public relations in the state and public organizations.
Subsection leader: E. K. Prokudina, the associate professor of Philosophy of Language and Communication chair at the Faculty of Philosophy, MSU.
6. Modern Internet communications. Subsection leader: senior research assistant of Advertising and Public Relations chairat the Faculty of Journalism, MSU
7. Advertising in the USA and Great Britain: present state and prospects of development. Subsection leader: E.A.Nabiullina, senior lecturer of Philosophy of Language and Communication chair at the Faculty of Philosophy, MSU. Working language of a subsection is English.
8. Communication in the modern Russian school. A subsection for school students of the 9-11 class. Subsection leaders Yu.E. Kryukova and A.A. Baranov, senior lecturers of department of philosophy of language and communication
Executive secretary — Yulia Kryukova, e-mail: email@example.com
Address: 199991, Moscow, Lomonosovsky prospect, 27, case 4, 1 educational "Shuvalovsky" block.